View Single Post
Old 12-17-2002, 09:30 AM   #18
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
I feel you can beleive in God without religion. Religion is a lot of what makes things tough when it comes to these topics. People disagree and perceive the bible in different ways and there set of rules outlines their religion. I attend a non-denominational church. I believe in God and feel that you should read from the bible exactly how it states. A lot of religions beleive that the woman should be silent in the church, yet they have women singing in their choir. I don't go to church as often as a should, but I think that there a lot of things taken in so many different ways from the bible that it causes a lot of chaos and a lot of hipocritical statements.

Holy smokes are you my long lost sister? I feel the same way!!!! I was raised VERY reliously confused form Catholic to Pentacostal! And I felt very torn about what I believe. Every religion has it's own "interpretations" of the bible, how do you know which one is right?

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"