View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 12:15 PM   #120
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Whole Duty Of Man

Ecc 12,9,14,[color="Sienna"]and moreover because the preacher was wise he still taught the people knowlege yea he gave good heed and sought out AND SET IN ORDER MANY PROVERBS,[color="Sienna"]also from study and set aside many relgions as well BUT AGAIN THERE IS NO OTHER WAY I,D LIKE TO YELL FROM THERE ROOF TOPS JESUS SAID AGAIN i,AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTHHHHHHHHHHH AND THE LIFE NOBODY CAN REACH THE TRUTH OF THE GOD THAT THE WORLD KNOWS NOT EXCEPT THROUGH ME, THE PREACHER SOUGHT TO FINDDD ACCEPTABLE WORDS AND THAT WHICH WAS WRITTEN UPRIGHT EVEN THATS EVENNNNNNN WORDS OF TRUTH, DO I NEED TO YELL AGAIN . COME ON NOW, The Words Of The Wise Are As Goads And As Nails Fastend By The Masters Of Assemblies Which Are Given From One Shephered And Further By These My Son Be Adomished Of Making Many Books There Is No End And Much Study Is Weariness Of The Flesh Let Us Hear The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter Fear God And Keep His Commandments For This Is The Whole Duty Of Man FOR GOD SHALL BRING EVERY WORK TO JUDGEMENT WITH Every Secret Thing Whethere it be good or whether it be evil PEACE BE WITH YA,s
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You