View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 11:42 PM   #70
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiRx) "And where in there does it state what type of treatment Stapp was receiving from Kipper?

I don't see the word REHAB in either of them."

I don't see the point in this. He's not being sued for going to rehab...he's being sued for not repaying his friend. It has been presumed that he saw a "rehab" doctor for detox (seems logical to me ) but it is really irrelevant to the lawsuit. He could have borrowed the money to buy $60,000 worth of new shoes. Point still remains...he didn't pay the debt.

No....but he's being accused of stiffing a friend for charges for REHAB. If he hasn't paid the bill for the treatment, then I'm pretty sure there is a reason he has been advised not to. I'm sure that will be brought up when the case comes to trial. Ever thought that might be exactly what the whole point of this is? A trial. The same doctor insured that Ozzy Osbourne made it to the stage every nite, by whatever means necessary....why is it not presumed that he was hired to do the same in Stapp's situation ? See that's the difference between us. I will consider every possibility while you only consider the one that you want to believe. You can rehash it every way you want.....but eventually each side will tell their version of the story. If a jury rules Stapp owes the dude the money, I'm sure it will be paid. You act as if you fronted the man the cash yourself.