View Single Post
Old 01-05-2003, 11:45 PM   #1
jimmy2sacs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed CD from Kosovo...

Any way, my brother was stationed in Kosovo. I'm not sure exactly where that is but if someone could inform me that would be cool. OK, so when he was there there was a guy there selling bootleg CDs, my brother bought this creed CD for like $3. its a pretty good CD, it has alot of acoustic songs and alot of live versions of songs. I havent seen a CD like it with the same songs because this one is a really bad bootleg(on the actual CD it says "Greed, acoustics and rarities" yes 'Greed' not Creed) I was wondering if anybody from Europe maybe, has seen anything like it. Also, there is also about 1 minute of a song at the very end that doesnt sound like Scott stapp singing. I thought maybe this song was a mistake because it was cut short but i was also wondering if it could be a very early song or someone else singing because it does sound like Mark Tremonti playing. the first few lyrics are something like
"you say, I havent been the same.
then again, i havent really changed."
something like that but i cant understand it because the vocals are very thrash metal like.