View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 09:30 PM   #25
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Jaclyn's pregnant!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by staghorn) ANA for Stapp,,babe maybe you should change your username to "a little bit jealous" dont be such a hater! lol...I'm really happy for Jaclyn and Scott. Jaclyn is the quintessential beauty and her style and class are unparalled. I"m sure they will be awesome parents .Stappishot--.When you love someone who's to say when you can or cant have a child, especially when you are married.If you were ever in love, you would know what i'm talking about .Scott and Jaclyn are grown adults and their decsion to have a child should be respected regardless if they have been married for 6 months or 6 years! Jaclyn is a beautiful person and she seems to have a good head on her shoulders-- and I'm sure she is a great wife and has been a positive influence for Jagger and her husband in more ways than one. She will be a hottie mom.....Scott is a lucky man ! I bet their baby will be cuter that brangelina or tomkat's baby!

First of all, I am in love. Me and my boyfriend been together then scott will ever have a relationship for and that is 9 yrs! I'm in love, I don't know about them, but I can damn sure speak for myself, but I don't want a baby right now. I have to be ready as well as he is. And when I'm ready, God will let us know. I think it's best to have a baby when it's not rushed. And they rushed. They told each other in 6 months of dating that they loved each other. I just can't see that. I don't even know a friend that I had for 6 months to even know or love them. Get to know each other before u regret those words. And u know it seems to me that a lot of people think u have to go to school, travel the world and have a HOT body just to be a "good" wife/husband. That's so not true. There's other people that did the same thing that Jaclyn did, and there horrible parents (not saying Jaclyn is gonna be one of them). It doesn't matter what u did to get to the top, it's how u are.

And no one knows what tomkat's baby looks like, lol!!!!And I doubt there'll be talking about Jaclyn's and Stapp's baby as if there were tomkat or brad and Angelina. There'll talk about it for a week the most and it will be over. I'm not trying to be mean, but look how "Hollywood" talks about Stapp now, it's never good. He's not a liked celebrity for Hollywood to be talking about him like that.

Last edited by Stappishot : 07-29-2006 at 01:14 PM.