Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 11:32 PM   #1529
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Gods Law Taught By Afficton

AMEN AND AMEN, AND AMEN, the precious word, PSALM 89, 48 , 49 What Man Is He That Lives And Shall Not See Death Shall He Deliver His Soul From The Hand Of The Grave? Oh GOD Of Selah...Lord Where Are Thy Former Lovingkindness Which Thou Sware Unto David IN THY TRUTH...........PSALM 119, 65 ,71, Thou hast dealt well with thy serveant O Lord Acording to thy word teach me good judgement and knowlege for i have believed thy commandments...before i was afflicted i went astray OH BUT NOWV HAVE I KEPT THY WORD, OH GOD. Thou Art Good And Doest Good Teach Me Thy Statues The Proud Have Forged A Lie Against Me BUT I WILL KEEP THY PRECEPTS WITH MY WHOLE HEART, Their Heart Isd Fast As Grease BUT I DELIGHT IN THY LAW, ...it is good for me that i have...been afflicted...that i might learn thy..statues...the law of thy mouth is better unto me than THOUSANDS OF GOLD AND SILVER,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You