View Single Post
Old 02-29-2004, 06:25 AM   #22
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by bobben) WAWO has did a lot of good for Creed, but also ruined a lot!! If they had never released that song, Creed would been seen as a hard-rock band today! I think that's a shame that just because of that song, people look at Creed as a pop-band! That's the reason why I personally hate that song! But on another side, it cleared the path for all the other material which we all love!

What does it matter? We all know that Creed is a hard-rock band. If WAWO wouldn't have got that big DSD (Don't Stop Dancing) might have did it and people would still look at Creed as a pop-band. I quote Flip from the #3 INK magazine:

Quote: (Originally Posted by Flip) The K-Rock Acoustic Christmas was somewhat humbling. We played on that first day, which was a little on the lighter side. The second day had Godsmack and others we felt we could have fit with better. But we were scheduled after Beck and Coldplay, and they put on great sets, but with a different sound. We came out after Coldplay and opened with "Bullets". About 30 seconds into the song people were walking out. It was somewhat humbing, but at the same time brought us back to reality. It was kind of positive rom a negative.

I laughed myself to death when I read that!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by THE LITHIUM : 02-29-2004 at 06:28 AM.