View Single Post
Old 02-14-2004, 07:58 PM   #62
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) Just because he goes to the church os satan it doesnt make him a bad person now does it? So he has religion different from yours... can you accept people who are nto like you? It's called tolerance and open mindness.

Good for you. But do you really think than Manson never done any charity and such? Come on kid.

Me? I volonteered at research labs for a while. We're making stuff there that helps agriculture, so go figure.

Because if you accuse someone of somethign you're guily of yourself, than you're just a hypocrit. Manson gave joy to millions of people, I think he did more good than you so far, so go figure, kid.

mandon gave joy to millions of people??

i have heard so many people in prison say things like, "kids, it's not worth it. all i did was listen to marilyn manson records, and that screwed me up for life." yeah, manson brought joy to millions of people.

being intolerent of a person whose religion is not the same as mine, is one thing. but being a satanist is that the same thing. i am a christian and he is a satanist. i am the good guy, he is the bad guy. in the end, i will succeed and be in heaven, in the end he will fail and be in hell. in the end, we are enemies. he is in the wrong. he will be sorry. being in the church of satan does make him a bad person. tell me, what good news do they preach? what are their services like? gutting pigs and goats and have mass orgies?? satanism is evil!! why can't you see that??

oh, and thanks sincirr. yeah, i don't feel singled out.