Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #2550
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread

Just A Quick Morning Prayer In Jesus Name PRAISE You Jesus REMEMBERING MINE AFFICTION GLORY TO God And My Misery Praise Ya Jesus The Wormwood And The Gail PRAISE Ya Jesus My Soul Hath Theme STILL In Remembrance And Is Humbled In Me Praise You Jesus, JESUS glory To God Has The Power to comfort those times PRAISE JESUS this i recall in my mind therfore i have hope Thank Ya JESUS Of Who GLORY TO GOD gave Us All A Choice ONE things For Sure The Good Lord does not make us walk the plank PRAISE YOU JESUS Of The Times Of Buffet Of Death Or Life Was Given PRAISE YA JESUS we know who speaketh life and who speaketh death today PRAISE YA JESUS It Is Of The Lords MERCIES THAT WE OUR NOT COUSUMED BECAUSE HIS COMPASSION Fails Us Not FOR THEY ARE NEW AGAIN They Are New Every Morning PRAISE YA JESUS Great Is Thy Faithfulness THAT THE WORLD Has Not Up On Us Thank Ya Jesus What Belongs To The Lord GLORY Is Our Portion Saith My Soul THERFORE WILL HOPE IN HIM PRAISE YA JESUS I Need A Hanky And Glass Of Water PRAISE YA JESUS GLORY TO GOD The Lord Is Good Unto Theme That Wait For Him In Patients And HIS ALMIGHTY SPIRT AND TRUTH To All That Seek Him BLESSINGS AND STRENETH And Peace With Unto You In All Things And Have A Killer Friday Today PRAISE JESUS AMEN AND AMEN