View Single Post
Old 12-07-2003, 11:56 AM   #80
NeoMatrix2002
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I know that that is my first message, I am just posting that me leaning.

Creed didn't end! since the news dispersed, I made some searches in the web and I found some things that seem if it fits. we are going to the facts:

- Before the end of the tour of Creed they passed a notification saying that would leave vacations and that Stapp would travel, Mark would make something and Flip he would be devoted to your son.

- During the interview for to radio KDGE Mark said that they would do an album that year.

- in the same interview the dj asked the following (you can see in the transcription):
"Submersed i gonna be playing with another Dallas band called Edgewater, it's gonna be at the Curtain Club on November 5th, is there any chance you'll come in for that?"
Mark answered: " I'll probably be in the studio writing the next Creed record. "

- still in the interview he affirmed the following: "I mean on the internet some of the kids thought that just because there was so much time taken off and I wanted to continue – keep staying busy. In my downtime, I just produced the record and just trying to learn the engineering, a few other things, but no solo project"

- he also said: "We have really no plans except for just taking our time and getting this next record written. "

I also found a post in CreedFeed, but it is not anything confirmed, and the original post comes from VH1 Creed Board (posted by firebirdprof). In the case it would be a notification of Paul Reed Smith: "I've been away from here a long time but couldn't believe the rumors flying around. Here's what's going on. Trust me on this. Creed is working on a new album but not really all new. It's a Greatest hits with a few songs that have never been released. Scott Stapp is working on a solo project scheduled to be out sometime mid 2004 (Sorry I don't know exactly what the project is or entails). Lastly, Tremonti is working with his protege band, Submersed, and helping them to release their CD. I understand Scott Phillips is taking a break with his new baby. That's the truth! I wonder how these rumors get started anyway!!!! I have a source connected with the industry and I certainly wouldn't contribute to additional rumors. Hopefully this will stop the "chatter"."

ending with my opinion, I think is just a parallel band while Creed doesn't come back from the vacations. Then each one is doing what wants of the life during that period.
It is even that Creed is pronounced I will still believe that they are firm and strong.
And like them they say: "We are one, we are strong. The more you hold us down the more we press on".

Thanks, I am of the brasil and I hope they come for here.