Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #2538
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen ~the Pit

Brother The PIT, PRAISE JESUS after reading your post PRAISE JESUS why Its The First Thing That HIT my Mind GLORY TO GOD first Is To Reconize GLORY TO GOD its Where We,ve ESTABLISHED Out Stair Way AMEN And Many Days And Many Nights We Have Fought It AND BEEN DELIVERED FROM THE BATTLE THATS BEEN TO BIG FOR US OUR King Has The Keys To Life AND DEATH And The Keys To That Pit Where The Destroyer From Endless Atempts To Put Us There WE LOOK UP TO THE HIGHER PLACE And Recall THE GREAT COUNSELS THE TEARS THAT HAVE BEEN OUR MEAT And The Languish Thereof AND COME TO KNOW THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES , AND knowing HE CAN PERFORM ALL THINGS HE Keeps Our Feet From Falling Into That Pit PRAISE JESUS I Will Bless The Lord Of Host Who Hath Given Me Counsel My Reins Also Instruct Me IN THE Night Seasons PRAISE JESUS I Have Set The Lord Always Before Me Because He Is My Right Hand PRAISE JESUS We Shall Not Be Moved Therfore Our Hearts Should Indeed Rejoice And All Of Our Flesh Shall Rest In Hope And All Flesh Shall See The Glory Of His Majesty PRAISE JESUS Psalm 16>7>8 BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Troopers IN Jesus Name Glory To God The Holy One Of All Isarel AMEN AND AMEN