Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 08:40 PM   #1564
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Delight In The Will Of God.

I WAITED, patiently for the lord and he inclined unto me and heared my cry he brought me up also out of an horrbile pit out of the miry clay and set my feet upon rock and established my goings and he hath put a new song in my mouth EVEN PRAISE UNTO OUR GOD many shall see it and fear and shall trust in the lord Blessed Is The Man That TRUST IN GOD And Respects Not The Proud NOR SUCH AS TURN ASIDE TO LIES,MANY OH LORD ARE THY WONDERFUL WORKS, which thou hast done and thy thoughts which are to usward THEY CANNOT BE RECKONED IN ORDERRRRRRRRRRRR, Unto The GOD PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY, If I Would Declare Theme And Speak Of Theme They Are More Than Can Be Numbered Sacrafice And Offerings thou did not desire mine ears hast thou opend burnt offering and sin ofering hast thou not required then said i lo i come in the voulme of the book it is written of me, i delight to do thy will oh my God yea thy lawe is within my heart i have preached righteousness in the great congragation lo i have not refrained my lips O Lord THO KNOWEST i have not hid thy righteousness WITHIN MY HEART I have declared my faithfullness and thy salvation i have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation without hold not thine tender mercies from O Lord Let Thy Truth Loving Kindness Continually Preserve Me For Innumerable evils have compassed me about mine inquites have taken hold upon me so that im not able to look up,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You