Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 10:03 AM   #784
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
WE TRUST IN GOD We Trust In These Things

forgiveness is must AMEN But trusting in our fellow man is something that must be taught and learned And Disearned separating friends from foes And Guding Are Steps As We Walk Our salvations walk he will declare the truth and teach us of past or present relationships and keeping those relationships closer to God other than are will and what we want out of our relationships as we have forgived trusted and lost and forgived and trusted again PRAISE THE LORD As For Man His Days Are As Grass As a Flower Of The Field so he flourisheth as in times of remembrance we reall the good days of our relationships as they bloomed and faded For The Wind Passeth Over It It is Gone And The Place Therof Shall Be No More BUT THE MERCY OF THE LORD Is FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING upon theme that fear him and his righteousness unto his Children To Such as keep His Covenant and to those that REMEMBEAR HIS WORDS AND COMMANDMENTS AND TO DO THEME the Lord Hath Prepared His Throne In The Heavens And His Kingdom Rules Over All Bless The Lord And His Angels That EXCEL IN STRENGTH that do his commandments and hearking unto the voice of his word.. BLESS YE THE LORD ALL YE HIS HOST YE MINSTERS OF HIS that do his pleasure BLESS THE LORD ALL HIS WORKS IN ALL PLACES OF HIS DOMINON BLESS THE LORD OF MY SOUL
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything