Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 06:24 AM   #7809
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Hey Ya'll! How are ya? Sorry I haven't been on that much since I've been home,I've been going here,there,and everywhere lately. Been staying with my Dad and his g/f for the past few nights and they have dial up and a very old computer and it takes forever to get online and to post anything,lol.

I haven't stayed at my Mom's yet,because she at first told me that she had a room for me to stay in,but when I went to her house with my Dad on Monday the room she said that she had for me to stay in was a total disaster and there was no way that I could have stayed in it. So that made me think that she didn't even want me to stay there with her,and then she tries giving me the guilt trip because I haven't stayed at her house yet.
Plus I've been depressed on and off since I got home for some reason and have been very tired as well.

Well,I just thought I'd fill you in on everything.

Oh! I'll be staying with my sister some while I'm home too!

i am not even sure what dial up is good for anything these days..... i hope you have a better time with your sister....is she the same one that helped you clean your place up?