View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 12:53 AM   #12
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord!!!

sometimes without long rolls, You Just Gotta Stop AND PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED , What Are You Wating For Oh Father God We Will Praise You When You Do This For This Oh Father God oh will Give You The Glory Father God, THE LORD THY GOD LOVES HIS PRAISES IN ADVANCED AMEN dont you see there looking like the good lord owes you something AMEN we owe HIM amen and he still he comes through again and again in darkness with no options and know way out, Nobody Else Will Be There Sure BUT I SURLEY PROMISE HE WILL , thats why i called this thread Hold On To God, PRAISE YE The Lord O Give Thanks unto The Lord for he is good for his mercy endureth for ever who can utter the Mighty Acts Of The Lord WHO CAN SHOW FORTH ALL HIS PRAISE!!!
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done