View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 05:19 AM   #10
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Hellboy) Lithium, do you have a stick up your ass? You are what, 15, and you knock anything positive people have to say about Creed. I've read a lot of your other posts, and you'll say "No, Creed is over and AB rules!!!" and other shit like that. I like AB (and think Stapp's solo stuff will suck) but Creed stil rules. One Day Remains is nooooooo My Own Prison. Think of all the cover bands there are of bands that no longer exist...It's a waaaaaaaaay long list
Yes, Creed is over and AB rules!! Ture that! But I don't think Creed suck at all, they still have a special place in my heart, but I would be bored playing tribute songs to a dead band. Like building a website to a dead band, now when Creed is over I think the fans should move on with AB instead of crying over the fact that Creed is no more.

And no, One Day Remains is no My Own Prison. No Human Clay and no Weathered, 'cause I actually like One Day Remains a bit better, which I never thought I would before it was released.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor