View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 01:01 AM   #14
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: God's not guilty

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) You know, for someone that doesn't believe in God, you sure have a lot to say about him. I put this here for those of us that do believe, hence its in the religion forum. You have no religion, so unless you are seeking God, you have no reason to come here except to try and convince me that I am wrong, a feat that you will not accomplish. So, I respectfully decline discussing it with you. Nothing personal, I just feel that I have nothing to gain from it, as from past conversations you are not likely to change your mind about God.
I Just Posted Underneath your LONG POST i feel like morone and i had to delite all my rambling it was good to Well Lunar keeps ya thinking Hes loving touch has brought us closer to God i like his objectons i,ve learned a lot from lunar he cant help it if the good lord blessed him with common sence and stabiltiy and common scence should have told me ya dont post under a post that long
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done