View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 10:44 AM   #48
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Johnnynips) Better quality product?, where do you get that from. I saw Bridge on Leno and Kennedy couldn't even sing a song without his voice breaking up. I am sorry if your into 80's bands kennedy would be the perfect lead singer, but thia is the year 2005, noone wants to hear a guy who has a horrible voice, try to fill in for one of the best lead singers of all time..Personally you think mark would have asked david draman of disturbed to sing on his album, at least it would have appealed to a lot more people.Honestly myles kennedy should still be singing for steel dragon in Rockstar, at least his voice fit for 70's and 80's rock. The thing that made creed such a success was that people could relate to their lyrics and music which moved so many millions of fans. I believe that it will only be a matter of time before mark realizes that he needs to reunite

You. Are. The. Biggest. Friggin. Idiot. Ever.

First, modern rock SUCKS. I can switch nickleback with 3 doors down, with puddle of mudd, with Creed, with hoobastank, and never be able to tell the freaking difference. I don't CARE if a bunch of thirteen year old girls were touched by Creed's music, that doesn't make Scott Stapp a great singer and vocalist.

Anyone who knows ANYTHING about singing can tell you that Myles Kennedy blows Scott Stapp out of the water, by a LONGSHOT. Stapp has an INCREDIBLY average voice, certainly nothing special by ANY standards. Myles has one of the best voices to ever hit Rock and roll, and by far the best voice in modern rock.

Scott Stapp was DEFINITELY not one of the "best lead singers of all time", and even a die hard Creedfan would have to be on crack to say that. You can argue for his front man ability, his stage presence, or whatever, but his VOICE is by no means ANYTHING special.

And LOTS of people are smart enoguh to realize that Myles has got an incredible voice, you apparently not included. Your ridiculous generalization that no one wants to hear a guy from the eighties is ridiculous. Myles Kennedy sounds a lot like Chris Cornell, who is one of the most beloved signer of the nineties and early 00's.

Mark was not trying to APPEAL to a bunch of whiny no-nothing's like you when he picked Myles, he wanted the BEST SINGER POSSIBLE, and he GOT him. Your ignorance on issues of voice is so overbearing its unbelievable.

Creed will not get back togther because Mark doesn't want to "move" the masses of musically ignorant dopes like yourself. He wants to rock out, and without Stapp being the piece of junk that he is, Mark can finally do that.

Shut your mouth because you obviously know NOTHING about music. By your logic, Ashlee Simpson is a great singer with lots of talent because she is such a fiscal success and "millions" (of teenage girls) are "moved" by her.

Sorry for the rant, to all those wh apply (titan 9, BoC, Ana, etc.) but I could not listen to that garbage without getting upset.