Thread: XBox or PS2?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 03:50 PM   #5
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Ok I voted for PS2 too... 'cause I only know Vice City on that platform and I loved playing it. I'm very fond of playing videogames... My sons have got a GameCube and PS2... (SNES, Gameboy and Nintendo 64 are still playing strong!)

I play videogames since Atari but I'm actually die-hard on videogames since 1989... I went beserk on the SNES (Legend of Zelda: A link to the past)... and after that there was no stopping me!! I just finished FFX... and I started FFX-2!! (It's released here in March) Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2....

Yeah... I love the action/adventures the most. But love to play multi-players too... All time fav for multi-player is Perfect Dark on the 64!

Racing games are ok too! Destruction Derby (Arena's), Need for Speed Underground, Midnight Club etc. etc.

Oh man I can go on and on and on and on about it! The only games I don't play are Sportsgames like NBA, FIFA, Soccer etc.

Well maybe we'll have a X-box too in the future but I'm not that crazy 'bout those HUUUUUUGE controllers LOL!!

They way you are going on and on about video games, you and my hubby could chat for hours. I also went for the PS2 only because it's what he plays on the most besides being on the PC.
Stef, I have to say though you named almost all of his favorite games. You can't even being to imagine how long I have been watching him play, Final Fanatsy. Many, many years now! The XBox is the only system we don't have , YET! He is determined to get it.

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "