Thread: Grown tired
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 11:05 PM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Anarkist) Actually I am already a member of www.Ex-Christian.net I have been for a little wile now. And it’s great to hear you say that I know nothing... where the hell were you doing the tests that No fixd put up I didn't see you jump to take them. I proved myself that I know what you people believe. You have proven nothing when it comes to what I believe you haven't even made an effort in the past month. you have just sat there and let No fixd make post after post and when you finally come by and read that I have grown tired what do you do you take a cheap shot. I can't recall anything you have really posted in this forum beside you saying in "The Riddle of Epicurus"

I have nothing more to say to you on this matter
ITS NOT EVIL FOR GOD TO GIVE US A FREE WILL YOUR RIGHT thats simply one of the beautys Of His Majesty
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything