Thread: Grown tired
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 05:08 PM   #6
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Wow. This is classic Jester:

Make broad generilizations. Those broad gerneralizations are destroyed factually. Jester cannot respond to any of the arguments, so he whines about how no one is arguing logically. Then, when it has become SO obvious that Jester knows absolutely nothing about which he speaks, he leaves the forum to go find other atheists who think intelligently, because of course, Christians cannot think intelligently.

Actually I am already a member of www.Ex-Christian.net I have been for a little wile now. And it’s great to hear you say that I know nothing... where the hell were you doing the tests that No fixd put up I didn't see you jump to take them. I proved myself that I know what you people believe. You have proven nothing when it comes to what I believe you haven't even made an effort in the past month. you have just sat there and let No fixd make post after post and when you finally come by and read that I have grown tired what do you do you take a cheap shot. I can't recall anything you have really posted in this forum beside you saying in "The Riddle of Epicurus"

Quote: It is not evil for God to give us free will.

I have nothing more to say to you on this matter

Last edited by Lunar Shadow : 06-11-2005 at 05:33 PM.