Thread: Grown tired
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 04:57 PM   #5
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by no_fixd_address) Anarkist, you are not tired, your defeated.
Whenever you are confronted with something you can't refute, you resort to obscenities, insults, and red herrings.

Mat 15:1 Then Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, 2 "Why do your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat." 3 He answered them, "And why do you transgress the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God commanded, 'Honor your father and your mother,' and, 'He who speaks evil of father or mother, let him surely die.' 5 But you say, 'If any one tells his father or his mother, What you would have gained from me is given to God, he need not honor his father.' 6 So, for the sake of your tradition, you have made void the word of God.

Maybe I am wrong, but I propose that the only way you could get the attention you so desperately needed from your father was to argue with him.

You have created a "your tradition" by your apostacy from your religion of Presbyteriansim out of a desire for love. Your faith is dead, your god of your own creation is dead, and you broke your fathers heart by dishonoring him with atheism. You are a dead man walking. If I had a father who was a Prebyterian minister, and know what I know about John Knox, I would become an atheist too.
Unless my father was a former Presbyterian minister like Prof. Scott Hahn.

Fathers day is in 8 days. Give him a call.

I live next door to my father thank you very much. And you are totally off base when you make you assumptions about my relationship with him. To clarify.... he is ordained but he does not have a church that his is the pastor of. He is a theology Prof and that's what he concentrates his work on teaching is his first love...and he's damn good at it too.

defeated?... no just tried of people ignoring the things I put forth, I tired of reading the same quotes from J P II and hearing the same arguments for a god (I have heard them all before) and I offer up the slightest piece of evidence that might disprove it and I get either ignored or the subject is changed (like apologists do). just tired of the bull shit... and yes I do know that You and Uncertain will claim victory by my leaving in typical Christian fashion (see Christian debating 101) but it doesn’t matter you guys can fool yourselves you've been doing it for years, if you can live with that fine by me.

Last edited by Lunar Shadow : 06-11-2005 at 05:33 PM.