View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 08:45 PM   #21
SJack5802
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: They probably never gave them a chance!

Quote: Originally posted by DangerousDan85
<b>They probably heard someone say something about them and just assummed it (a Christian Rock Band etc.) without giving them a chance. I just started liking them when Weathered came out I liked "My Sacrifice" and got that for Christmas. Then I stole my sister's Human Clay because she didn't listen to it anymore (just bought it for Higher probably). Then I downloaded My Own Prison but couldn't get good copies of the songs. So I'm asking for that for Christmas this year. I haven't been in school because I'm sic so I wasn't infuenced to buy something and I started buying what I really liked. My friends gave me some crap at first but before you know it I'm burning them the cd's. When I first heard Human Clay I wasn't sure about it but it grew on me majorly!!! Now I have Creed Posters, pictures and when I get better I want to see them live!!!!!!! </b>

I used to be one of those friends. I didn't really like them at first, so i had the weathered CD burned. Then I was hooked . Now i'm a Creed fanatic.