View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 04:48 PM   #16
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed made Stapp?

I think that the only thing that Scott "healped" Mark with on the sound is to bring the bas up a bit on the guitar and down with tremble... But other then that Scott knows shit in my opinion.

As for Flip and Brian, I think that Mark did a very poor job on Weatherd and therefor the bas didn't get that much atention... Brian not being in the band... Didn't like that, didn't feel right, but had brian been someone else that person would probobly had been missed, I think Brian have to have a more signature sound to him, do some slapping and stuff, perhaps do some intros, take some space for crying out loud! Flip, he's a good drummer (I think) I'm no drummer myself but I belive he's good, nothing original though and that's a bit sad... But it might be hard on drums, I have no idea...

So conclution: Stapp and Mark would have made it on their own probobly but was better of togeather (we think), they would, with the highest posibillity have made it without Flip and Brian (no mater how much I like them, that's probobly the trouth). Any objektions?