View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 11:21 AM   #91
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
what is it about the coffee? Could you try decaf? Do you use sugar? How about using Splenda instead if you have trouble with nutrasweet? Have you ever tried any of the flavored fat free creamers? I honestly don't know if that is any better then just using sugar but my husband has been able to quit using sugar in his coffee and we just use the creamers. he says it makes it sweet enough. And that is only one weight watcher point so it can't be that bad And if you go to decaf then you can drink as much coffee as you want I think - it is really the cream and sugar that gets you. I actually enjoy water but just am out of the habit - one thing I have done in the past is to get a 32 oz water bottle and I plan to drink two per day. I have coffee in the morning but then I only drink water until I have finished a whole bottle of water. Then I can "reward" myself with a Diet Coke (my favorite soda). Those little games I play with myself seem to keep me entertained enough to do it. Focus on the health aspect too - not just losing weight. We need to be thinking we don't care how much we weigh as long as we are healthy. All that sugar won't make you healthy.

Anyone who is on board with our little club - go weigh your self so on Monday next week we can donate our lost pounds to the cause. We also need an awesome Creedified name for ourselves!
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie