View Single Post
Old 03-07-2003, 11:30 PM   #54
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by creedlvr
<b>I come here because I enjoy reading what other people's thoughts are about a band that I love. &nbsp;I am honestly not here to fight with anyone. &nbsp;I completely understand that everyone is not always going to agree ... and I welcome that. &nbsp;It gives me different views that I may not have thought of before. &nbsp;

I just felt like some things were said that I thought were a bit harsh. &nbsp;In one thread, someone was called an "idiot" for asking a personal question about Scott. &nbsp;That is just completely uncalled for. &nbsp;There were actually "several" people that seemed pretty bent out of shape over the personal issues. &nbsp;And yes ... it did feel as though we were being "yelled" at. &nbsp;A difference in opinion is one thing ... but some of these threads did become a bit more "heated" than that.

Whatever it was ... I'll chalk it up to some just having a bad day and move on. </b>
I am sorry my heated reply offended people. It could have been less harsh and maybe I wasn't feeling well or was having a bad night. In the moment of posting it was my honest response.