View Single Post
Old 02-06-2003, 09:29 PM   #5
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I have had a day from HELL!!!!!!
I worked 13 hours at the hospital, and had a hellacious day. I was literally groped by a doctor For some reason he thinks he can just touch me whenever he wants to, well he learned today that is not the case!!!!!! I freaked out on him and I don't think it will happen again Then my co-worker who had gastric bypass surgery 3 weeks ago is in intensive care, she lost 60 lbs in 3 weeks!!!!! And now she is in complete kidney failure and on dialysis, she may have permanent brain damage from the kidney failure I went to see he tonight and just balled my head off the whole way home in which there is a winter storm under way and it took me 1 hour to get home!!!!! So....... I am kicking up with some oreos and milk, and wished I had some margarita's or something. I feel like I have been drug through a key hole, man where is that hot tub when you need it!!!!!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"