View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 10:57 AM   #58
Creed_zakon
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
And finaly ...

To Redeemer : I am glad you responded to my post . Why did i chose Creed_zakon username when i don't like Creed anymore ? !@#%!!!!~$~$$ I mentioned a few times that i still like Creed but i am not a fan like i used to ok? I was once diehard fan and had a fight with everyone who were against Creed . But many of the things i mentioned in the posts are the reasons why it is not like that anymore .
You said : How many people can say that when they hear a PJ song, they cry?
Do you know that Pearl Jam has released 7 studio albums . Also with support of almost every single there goes another b-side song and almost every year they also release at least 2 other songs for their fanclub single . So thats almost 10CDs with different songs that Pearl Jam created and what is respected for . I don't include here the hell-a-lot of covers they played on their concerts . If you haven't heard some of these songs please check them out : Black , Release , Daughter , Dissident , Indifference , Nothingman , Better Man , Immortality , Off He Goes , Present Tense , Faithfull , Given To Fly , Wishlist , Low Light , Light Years , Thin Air , Parting Ways , Love Boat Captain , I Am Mine , Thumbing My Way . I am even ready to send you a compilation of these songs if you can't download them or find them somehow . Really . Just say so .

Xterminator : How do you know that i am not joking ...... and how do you know that he is joking ...... you are his brother huh ? Or you are in the same internet cafe and you post together ...
maybe . Stop bitchin' , prove that you really know something more than that or learn something and be cool ...... you are not cool if you are just bitchin' around with everything ...

to Dogstar : Can you , please exactly say what you don't agree with me from the first posts ... and can you say that you agree with at least something that i wrote cause it seems that you are against everything that i wrote!

Hey Terminator you also said this :
Hey Cool i was included in his little rant!
Actually Pearl Jam is pritty big in canada, and
im not even gona TRY to buy any non-creed CDs
cuz its a waist of my money, Pearl Jam is old,
dead and forgotten.

I really hope noone agrees with you ...... i feel bad cause i hear that fom a Creed fan , i really didn't expected that ... i sure don't want to be your friend ...... :-)
If i was the moderator i would right now just erase you and ban your IP adress and you'll never come here again .
And you know what ! If i just said what i had to say in a few sentences it would've been skipped cause all you are tired of comparing Pearl Jam & Creed(thats what you would say which was not exactly) and at the same time you don't know anything about some important facts . Thats pretty miserable , to bash someone without knowing some facts .

These are my opinions , not a facts :
In addition, I will never again be a fan of a band that promises not to change their sound ever (and Creed have in several interviews), and I can't take someone very seriously who describes the new record as being "like the last one, only heavier!" ... The music style is so repetitive ... Saying "at least Creed is getting rock some airplay" is like saying "at least this poop is easy to chew!" . It seems that Creed is making music for the radio usage .
I don't know do you remember back when My Own Prison came out and Creed did their first interview, Scott Stapp was wearing a brown corduroy jacket and had curled his hair probably to look like E.Vedder on Jeremy video .
*A friend of mine that was at Creed concert said that his eyebrows were almost singed off with all the damn pyrotechnics . I had a fight with him at first cause i think i was a big fan of Creed at the moment . But later i just realised that he was right about what he said . I would be a fan of any group if I just heard their songs on the radio . When you go to a rock concert you go there for the music not to watch special effects that don't have any connection with the music . But probably that's cool today , to use so much pyrotechnics and a lot of kids would say :
"- Wow ... Creed's concert was so cool , i wont miss the next one ...
- No way i am missing the next one. -said the other boy
- Maybe real rockets will be lounched next time , the sky will burn - hopes the first kid " .
Also, enough of the "higher than thou" poses while singing . I can say to Stapp "play a damn instrument , act more serious and you'll get some more respect from everyone" .
Creed sounds nothing like Pearl Jam . Stapps lyrics are all about unity and love and all these things, yet he has been in how many altercations already?
These are just opinions but from my point of view i don't see what is not true and i think every normal person would agree with a lot of this(maybe about curled hair ... that might not be true ) ... What do you think ? Say it !

I'll check what you'll reply and i'll response after a few days when i will have much more free time ...... it is an interesting conversation i must say , isn't it? ......
By the way i don't have internet at home ... if i had then it would be easier , however ......

If you really don't see any reason why am i writing all this stuff to you , than probably it's because of something Eddie Vedder said at concert during Porch(off of TEN) 9/29/96) .
"I hope you know who you are, figure it out. Cause you are somebody. And I'm probably stating the obvious, but I just thought I'd do it anyway. So if you feel like you've got a piece of duct tape on your mouth, if you feel like you can't speak, take it off, speak up, speak your mind, shout it out, let em hear, shout it out"

At the end i'll mention my fave Creed songs just to remind you again that i still like Creed's music and i'll continue to listen to it in the future :
Off of "My Own Prison" : Torn , My Own Prison , WHATS THIS LIFE FOR .
Off of "Human Clay" : Are You Ready , FACELESS MAN , With Arms Wide Open , Higher , Inside Us All ......
Off of "Weathered" : Freedom Fighter , One Last Breath , My Sacrifice , Stand Here With Me , HIDE , Don't Stop Dancing .

And also to remind you that ME and all of YOU here are not the factor about how many sales will Creed have with the next album . The factor is the normal person who is reading everyday magazines and buys popular things . There are millions that bought Creed CD and they never spent time on any of these massage boards to chat with you so you can talk & explain to them that Stapp that day was drunk , or Stapp was not meaning what he actually said and so and so ... I want to say that a lot of fans are dissapointed , a lot of other people feel ashamed , a lot of fans will never suport Creed again if wont happen any change with the band in general in the near future .
Am i right about this ? we'll see with the next album sales ...... I hope that the sales will fall down so Stapp wont continue with his Rock Star attitude and he'll take a lot of things much more serious , if he tries to repair all that he's done wrong than he'll get much more respect from a true music fans ... By the way the sales are not showing how good band or any musical artist is , they show how popular the band is , and popular doesn't mean good . Need a prove? Here it is : last year artists with biggest sales are : Eminem Show , Nelly , Avril Lavigne , Pink , Ashanti , Shania Twain , 8 Mile .
And you know that out there in the world there are hell-alot of other bands and artists ... Creed is not the only band in the world that is making good music . Why don't you like to discover some new bands ? If you are really true music and rock fans , you should do that ...

I am done now ... maybe i'll reply again but maybe i wont if i don't see any seriousness from you ...

Take care
Sincerely
creed_zakon