View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 10:53 AM   #57
Creed_zakon
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
to continue ...

About that with "The Police" ....... if it is really what you say , that it was a joke then you win . I apologize about not reading the whole tread and then make a statement . I also have never spent much more time than a few minutes & to go through the other posts and to know which of you listens to what kind of music or which of you is telling jokes a lot , i just saw that written and i was like "what is she talking about ?" ....... i apologize about that .
Hey Dogstar ! If you really don't agree with my opinion about Creed then say what exactly . Or can you say at least one of the things you agree of what i said? Then we'll discuss more . Before you say something I reccomend you to read again the 4 POSTS at the start of this tread ...... i said a lot in there and you skipped a lot . Do you admire Creed more than Pearl Jam ? If you are older like i can guess , you must know what is good and what is better , what earns more respect ...... or you feel still so young that you didn't mature over all these years while listening all of the rock music that you have ? You really dissapointed me that i almost got sick an hour later after reading all your replies and bashing to me or making fun of me . If the older fans like you are not serious on a topic like this one than what can i expect from the younger fans , kids here? I was better after an hour , angry i can say and i am writing this so we can continue our conversation . I am open any time , send me private massage if you don't want to talk on the tread but i think this is for everyone to read . later .

marlsy : How can you say that the post was bullshit if you only read 1/4 of that?
You are the biggest prove that a lot of you are so lazy to read something about their favourite band and your favourite activity other than listening to Creed i bet is bashing ... i wrote a lot of facts there , not everything was just an opinion ......
I wrote in that post that i respect and admire Mark Tremonti and you said that it was a bullshit post . I hope Mark is honored to have such a fans like you .

to creedgirl99 : i dont want to prove anything . I just wrote many facts about music , Pearl Jam , Creed in the past 10 years but somehow you all are skipping what i said and you all are defending Creed like i said something that offended Creed . Where is the freedom of information and speach? Or here on this board there are different rules huh? If anyone says something critical about Creed then you all together go on him at the same moment ? Do you think that any band is perfect ? Do you think that i think that Pearl Jam is perfect ? I don't think that Pearl Jam is perfect and i don't agree with everything Pearl Jam did in the past 12 years . Are you happier now ?

Hey DangerousDan ....... thanks for the response . You are so inteligent that your brain is leaking down your ears . Thats all you got from all that i wrote huh? I must tell you how great ability you have for catching the main thoughts of a huge text . And did i said something bad to you in the past so you can say to me that i am an ass-clown . Use your time bro . Making jokes and being cool all the time isn't good for anyone . Bashing is someting that even morons know . Sorry bro but YOU LOSE cause you didn't respond to the post like you should have responded . You have brain in your head and make it work , damn it !!!
Dan !!!! How can i be sure if that was joke ...... i don't know who you are ...... you might said in the past that you are into metal or hard-rock or punk-rock but i just read what you wrote while doing the search through some posts where Pearl Jam was mentioned and thought "oh my God is he alright or he needs a medicine" ... and you needed to reply 3 times on that to show to everyone how inteligent you are ... it would be better for you to just say one thing about that and say also something more about of that hellalot of text i wrote ....
Soooooo ... i apologize for replying on that ok ?!! I should've read later posts there or the best would been if i didn't say anything about that post ...... later

to N30°14'?.7 W84° : Thanks about the response . I can give you the whole interview if you like . Tell me your e-mail . And of course i'll buy next album to see what else can Creed offer. I actually buy a lot of CDs cause i wanna know how every band evolves and matures and what else they can musically offer . Will i like it , we'll see about that ? I have many albums at my home that i just bought them cause i was curious to listen what has the band to offer other than the singles . You also didn't read the whole post . I said a lot of times that i stiil like Creed but i am not a fan anymore . There are differences .

Wow jango , it was great speach . I must say i am moved by it . Really .
I can give you a hat with my signiture on it for wining the contest of the "the most thoughtful reply". You are saying that you are coming here on the Creed board and you don't give a fuck about the folks that are here . Even if they didn't hear about Jimmy Hendrix you don't give a fuck ? You are just coming here and you feel happy huh? This must be some kind of a magical board .
Jango buddy , i call that losing time not using time . That is very stupid from you . Only if you have hell-alot of time in your hands than i can understand . Someday you'll be sorry about . And if you lose so much time on the boards than its you that really should get a life , not me . period .

Hey TeriB19 : Really ... you think i need a medicine ?... thank you about that ... but i spent just a few hours writing what i had to say and you insted of reading what i said you went through the replies of the others and than made a statement that i am an idiot . Wow , how inteligent from you . I really need a medicine for the headache i got from your post . And your quote for what i've said:
i am gonna make it clear this for all of you
cause i want you to learn something ............
May I ask who the f*** died and made this
jackass our teacher?

I don't know how old are you but i am an adult and i consider older than many of you here on this board where the most are teenagers which never had a chance to read something about Pearl Jam , Nirvana and their start in Seattle so i thoguht they can really learn some important things about these bands ... i made a little bigraphy and just chosed some of the main things of Pearl Jam's history and i wanted to get at least a little more respect from all of you after i read some of your posts where the most of you were bashing Pearl Jam without knowing some facts (exceptions were Dogstar & jango like i remember and a few others) ...

draperpam : the stupidest reply i've read . Any band that spends many weeks on TOP20 must be overplayed even on the radio stations . I said MTV but don't forget about VH1. If Creed and Puddle Of Mudd or Nickelback are not overplayed than who is of the nowadays "rock" acts?
All i said till now was not locked into myself . I was just inspired of your thoughts about Pearl Jam and also of Stapp . And you say you don't give a shit of what i've said . Cool . You also think i need a medicine huh? Wow ... we have a future doctor here .
I never used "shit" in my posts . Every second reply here is bashing me and not actually replying on what i've said . I don't want from you to love Pearl Jam more ok? I just want to tell you that you gotta respect older influences but it seems most of you here don't .

to Aimee : Aimee ! Ok , i agree that Blues is older but Rock'n'Roll were Beatles , they started something new and since then they were and still are influences for almost every rock band . This is a fact .