View Single Post
Old 10-03-2003, 04:16 PM   #1301
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
After about three hours of this he finally fell asleep. I got up and found my way to the bathroom. They had an incredible shower with the jets in the center of the shower as well as the regular shower head. I was feeling sore from all that love making, so I knew a hot shower would do the trick,I turned it on and got in. It felt incredible. As I was rinsing my hair I suddenly felt these hands wrap around my body. I opened my eyes and it was Scott. " Good morning, may I join?" I responded with a kiss and he returned it. We washed each other and ended up making love again.. We came out of the shower and started to get dressed. He found an extra shirt for me in a drawer but I didn't have any panties. We just kind of laughed about it and I put my skirt back on.(good thing it was long) When we got in the elevator we found what was left of my panties on the floor He picked them up and put them in his pocket. "Mine now." Just as we getting off everyone was coming through the front door. " Never left did ya ?" said Mark. Scott and I just smiled. He said we weren't staying today but that we were going to go home and meet up with our families. We would all come back tomorrow. He leaned over to me and whispered " Besides, you need to go home and get some panties on." We both laughed, looked at everyone. "Inside joke." we both said and he took my hand and led me to the car outside. In the backround I hear April say" See, I told you guys!! And they all laughed..

[The End

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "