View Single Post
Old 10-03-2003, 04:04 PM   #1299
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Before we knew it ,it was 3 am . Figuring the crowd had probably left we headed out the front door. Well, we were wrong and immediately we were attacked by a bunch of fans. My shirt got ripped in the middle of escaping. He said "RUN!" Yeah right, I had high heel boots on. Somehow we managed. As I was looking back , he pulled me into an alley behind the studio. "Are they gone?" I didn't know, all I knew was he was pressed against me , breathing heavy on my bare shoulder. He realized this too. He was standing behind me and his breath was hot on the back of my neck.We were both breathing hard from running. The next thing I know his lips kissed my shoulder as he was grinding into me. The adrenaline was still pumping.He turned me around and kissed me hard. His tongue forcing it's way into my mouth. We rolled and he slammed me against the wall bringing my legs up around his hips. He kissed me again even harder , his lips moved down my neck onto my chest.I grapped the back of his neck and sighed with pleasure. I kissed his neck and sucked on his ear. "You keep doing that and you're in trouble!" So, i kept doing it and said' Bring it on!" We got to the back door of the studio. He said there were some apartments on the top floor for artists who worked well in the night. I said let's go. We got to the elevator. I don't know how I got there because my feet never hit the ground. When the doors shut he slammed me against the wall again. The whole elevator shook. He ripped off what was left of my shirt and before I knew it he got up my skirt and ripped of my panties. His hands found their way back up my skirt and his fingers were exploring every inch of me. Entering me and pleasing me in all the right places. The elevator came to a stop and again he carried me to the first apartment door.
When we finally got in the door he got me over to the bed, kissing and licking me the whole way. I pulled off his shirt and kissed every inch of his chest and then made my way down. He had button fly jeans on so, I undid them one by one. I kissed him all over his stomach and thighs and hips. When he couldn't take it anymore he pulled me up on top of him. He kissed me hard and rolled us over. He kissed me everywhere and when he finally brought me to pleasures I've never known he came back up. Her entered me and we made love. I looked up into his eyes and had found myself on cloud nine.

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "