View Single Post
Old 10-03-2003, 03:47 PM   #1298
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Jeff was waiting in the limo. He was really great. Told me the guys were really looking forward to working with me.I thanked him a hundred times for the opportunity. "You have a great voice,the opportunity would have come soon enough. If not from us, from someone else." We pulled up to the studios and it was surrounded by Creed fans. I guess they thought I was someone important because their faces dropped when they saw I was me. He led me inside and up to the third floor. When the elevator doors opened my stomach dropped. i saw Scott in the distance. Man, did he look GOOD! All of a sudden this beautiful little blonde hair girl( she looked about three) came running over. She said "hi" in the sweetest voice. It was Cadence, Flip's little one. She was soo cute and she had made me a picture of flowers and rainbows. She led me over to the guys "This is my Daddy." and Flip came over and said "hey". Mark and Brett came over to join the introductions. Last but not least Scott came over and shook my hand. He said he was really looking forward to working with me. That he loved my voice and it would be perfect for a song he was currently writing. We all hit it off right away. Scott told me to give my family a call as we might not make it home till late. Jagger was with his parents and would be meeting my parents and togetherthey would be all going to Disney.
We did work late into the night. One by one everyone started heading out the door. I said goodbye to Cadence who ran over a gave me a big hug and then she gave her Uncle Scott a kiss. He asked me to stay so we could work on the song he talked about earlier "Sure" April pulled me aside before she left and said I think he likes you. So, we stayed and started working. It was a beautiful song about love. He said my voice was perfect for it. He was truly impressed.

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "