View Single Post
Old 09-30-2003, 10:27 AM   #1250
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
He pulled his bike up to the curb and put over his hand to mine to help me on. His hands were warm and soft, oh how I wanted them all over me! He said "where should we go first, I suggested the famous monuments seeing they are spectacular lit up at night. We rode around the Lincoln memorial and he wanted to get out and take a walk. We parked that incredible piece of machinery in the parking lot and took the long walk over. The wind was beginning to get cool and he said, "it is beautiful here, I have not been here since childhood. I love DC and all of it's culture" I thought to myself my god.... we are too much alike this is frightening. We parked ourselves down on the steps of the memorial, it was late 11:30pm and no one was around. We chatted about DC, touring, food, music, life in general. He remarked on how well I got along with Vicki and April, "they are sweet women, you get along so well with them, usually women are threatened by them" I looked at him so puzzled and he said "but I knew you were different, just by your portfolio, you look at things from a different persective than most and I like that." He reached over and brushed the hair off my shoulder and just looked at me..... those eyes of his went to my soul. He leaned over and kissed me ever so gently and took my hand in his. We sat there and kissed for while and he took my by the hand and led me to his bike. He never said a word, just looked at me and I followed his lead..... we were on the same track. I got on the bike and held onto his waist, still he said nothing and I thought to myself "where is he going now" We rode around town until we reached the Hotel Washington Ritz Carlton, I knew he would have nothing else. He told me to wait there and he would be right back. 15 minutes later he came out with his bag and said "I checked out, lets go to the cabins I just called and they have one still available" I thought "OMG, I have always wanted to go there, how would he know this" WE drove for 30 minutes and got to the outskirts of Virginia, there on the Potomac is cabins with 2-3 acres of land each. WE drove to the end, right on the water, the cabin was new and beautiful just like I always thought.

To be continued.....

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"