View Single Post
Old 09-29-2003, 05:33 PM   #1242
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
He looked gorgeous with just a pair of shorts and that smile of his that is enough to make you melt. He seemed surprised to see me there but he was very cool about it. As he introduced himself, I decided not to tell him that I knew who he was. I said "I would get out of the water but as you can probably tell I was taking a little skinny dip. I thought I was here by myself." So he asks "Is it all right if I join you?" and of course I said, "Absolutely!!" He jumps in the water and we swim for awhile and then we decide to sit and talk for awhile. As I get out of the water, I put on a bathing suit coverup but in this case it's just covering me up. As we sit beside the water I notice how amazing he looks with his hair dripping wet and beads of water still resting on his arms, chest and six pack abs. After enjoying the view for a few minutes, I offer him a towel to dry off, then I get us both something to drink from my backpack I had with me. As we talked we both felt a connection between the two of us. We had alot in common including feeling lonely for someone special in our lives. The next thing I know he was leaning into me and gave me a warm, passionate kiss. I returned his kiss and I could feel myself getting weak in the knees and I wasn't even standing up!!:wub Then he moved his kisses down to my neck and just about made me melt. I returned the favor making my way down his neck, to his chest, then his abs. The we took what little clothes that we had off of each other, he laid me on the blanket on the sand and we made hot, passionate love. For awhile we just enjoyed laying in each others arms then he said, "Last one in is a rotten egg!!" This took me totally by surprise so of course, he beat me into the water. He suddenly disappeared under the water and he swam underneath me, stood up and there I was on his shoulders!! Then splash...he playfully dumps me into the water.

After having more fun we rest for a few minutes by the edge of the water. Then he challenges me to a contest to see which one of us can swim to the waterfall the fastest. I stupidly accept the challenge and he wins, reaching the waterfall first. As we catch our breathes, I ask him "So what do you want for getting to the waterfall first?" He says "Come here and I'll show you." I was never so happy to lose a bet as we made love again under the gentle waterfall.

Relearn Love