View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003, 11:39 AM   #1193
SCOTTSMYMAN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
So, we decide to get out of the pool and he asks me if maybe i want to freshen up before dinner. He shows me and even bigger bathroom with a huge tub. I tell him i left my bag downstairs and i quickly go and get it. When i get back upstairs the bath is already going and is surrounded by a dozen candles. I see him standing there in a rope and he asks if maybe he could join me! I don't know what to say when he comes over and start to undress me. His hands are so warm and soft! Before i know it we are in the tub. He washes me and i wash him. It doesn't take long before we find ourselves in his bedroom! The bed is huge and covered in satin sheets. They feel so smooth against our skin. I can't even begin to describe how good he feel against me! His is soo strong but his touch is soo soft. He rubs his hands everywhere and I'm transferred to another world. We make love for most of the day!

After I wake up he comes into the room with a tray of food and asks if I'm hungry! So, we start to feed each other! Fruit and sandwiches. I can't believe this is really happening! He tells me his parents are staying over in Disney because Jagger just doesn't want to come home and he informs me he has called the rentall company and that they can come get me in the morning! he asks me to spend the nigh with him! "YES!!!!"

We go back for another swim this time nude and make love all night in the pool , the livingroom, the bedroom. You name it we went everywhere! The next morning i wake up to a beautiful breakfast with flowers and a note!
"Thanks for the most wonderful night I've had in a long time! I have to go to the studio and start recording so next time you want to get lost make sure you do it here!! Love Scott! xoxox"

I get up shower and dress and I meet the rental company outside who informs me all charges have been taken care of by Mr. Stapp and they give me a better car and point me in the right directron. When I finally get to my friends they ask me what took so long! I tell them "You wouldn't believe me if i told you but let's just say it was the best night of my life!!!!!!"

"I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies "