View Single Post
Old 06-23-2003, 12:12 PM   #816
devils_here
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to devils_here Send a message via Yahoo to devils_here
His mouth came down on mine rather forcefully only to have mine return the favor. He seemed to like that immensly by the feel of things in the lower region. His already snug Levis were getting alot snugger by the second. As mouths were hungrily moving around and hands were frantically exploring I found myself highly arroused at the thought of being in a public place where at any moment we could be caught. There is something highly erotic about that. I didn't think I could take anymore of this without exploding until.............. I felt his hand move up my easily accessible thigh to find his way to my panties. Where in turn my hand had quickly found my way to his belt buckle and with very nimble fingers unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans in a matter of seconds. After a little readjusting what happened next was.............

Afterwards we quickly and nervously made our way back to our seats and collapsed into a fit of giggles, hoping nobody knew what had just went on. I told him I had never done anything like that before and He told me he didn't think he could ever look at an airplane bathroom the same again.

As the plane was landing and we were getting our stuff together he said that he would love to have dinner with me and see what else the evening had in store for us. Needless to say I told my brother that I wouldl not be meeting them that evening.

I was now a member of The Mile High Club and I will never forget Flight 529 to Orlando or the days that followed.

Sorry it was so long.:embarass:

"I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."