View Single Post
Old 01-11-2003, 09:54 AM   #106
ronda
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Wow, Great web site and wonderfully written. Creed lvr thanks for putting up the web address for that fan letter.
No I did not say you people that missed the Chicago show cant have an opinion.
I meerly asked dogstar a question. Never said she couldnt have an opinion on it. Let her have her friggin opinion.
You all can have an opinion.
I know lots of people with opinions on subjects they do not have first hand knowledge on. I dont care about the opinions of people, that I know DO NOT have first hand knowledge on the subject.
If you do not like my opinions, I could care less. I did not come on this web site to make friends. I dont need anymore friends. I have friends, dont need your approval of my opinions.
I came here after I became upset about a concert, I came here to get the word out. To try to get the word to the Creed management to join forces with other fans that needed a place to state thier feelings about the show. In hopes of some kind of retribution.
Difference of opinion is debating in the adult world , true. But in a debate you have some basic rules and guidelines. Apparently in here anything goes. How old are you dogstar? Just wondering.