View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 10:12 PM   #1
star69
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed Rocks The Spectrum

The Philly show went off without a hitch. The band sounded great and Scott was full of life and emotion on stage. The show had more energy then the show I saw at the Meadowlands back in July. The Meadowlands show in NJ was great however the Philly gig was much more intense. It almost seemed that Scott had realized how bad things were in Chicago and was going all out not to disappoint anyone, especially his band members. Creed didn't take the stage until 10:30 and up until the opening song (Bullets) there was sort of a weird vibe going through the arena. I could overhear people taking about what happened in Chicago and I think word sort of spread to enough people that the mood before the show was a bit subdued. I for one did not know what to expect and was hoping for a decent show. As I stated earlier the show was awesome. My only criticism was the shortened setlist. Songs such as...."What's This Life For", "Stand", "Don't Stop Dancing" and "Lullaby" were excluded which made the set under 2 hours. Other then that I can't say enough positive things about their performance.