Thread: My thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 03:28 PM   #1
CreedKevin397
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My thoughts

It seems to me that Creed is on a downfall. I have seen them live twice this year. Milwaukee, WI on August 10th, and Madison, WI on November 16th. Both shows were amazing, and when I left both shows I knew that Creed was always going to be my favorite band. However, I've been reading recent reviews and I am somewhere disappointed, and I know I'm not alone. I can't believe what Scott is doing. He's going against everything he's ever tried to say in his music. Creed's music has given me a sense of peace through all the hard times. "Whatever life brings, I've been through everything, and now I'm on my knees again...but I know I must go on, although I hurt I must be strong, Because inside I know, many feel this way...".....whatever happened to that feeling Scott?

I am 15 years old, and to be honest, I got drunk last night. I drink probably 2-3 times a week. It's not very heavy, and I have a 3.7 gpa as a freshmen, I have a wonderful girlfriend, and I'm just happy with my life. So, I feel that my drinking, although illegal, is controlled because I'm not really throwing my whole life away.

I, for one, would NEVER get drunk and go on stage just to disappoint my thousands of fans that came to see the best rock show on earth. Or what once was. I pray that Creed can come out of this.

If they don't, I know that Creed has given me something through the 3 albums they have recorded. They have given me a feeling of belonging to something. I don't feel alone when I feel a certain way. I can deal with my emotions better when I listen to Creed songs. I hope Scott can regain that message, and I hope all us Creed fans can give Scott back what he gave us. Hope.