View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 02:46 PM   #4
souldancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Chicago Show --all done

Quote: Originally posted by robo74
I have been a loyal Creed fan for many years, Bought every album, enjoyed every song.
I had the pleasure of seeing them in Chicago in fall of 99.  This year, I have been on a Creed concert streak.  Tinley Park, IL Aug, 02, Madison WI, Nov 02..all great shows.  Today, I have to regretfully say, I am hurt, disappointed and mad. ...
Today, he wasted my time and money, and this will not be forgotten.  Today, I think he lost some fans!  Watch the news in the near future, you will see this “show” brought to a lot of peoples attention.
OK...I retracted an earlier reply I made to this post, as I skimmed it too quickly. Now, I find I am disgusted/disgruntled....(trying to find the right word) by someone claiming to be a 'loyal' fan for so many years, has one bad concert and then states, "Today, he wasted my time and money, and this will not be forgotten." NOT BE FORGOTTEN? Have you forgotten all the good they have given?! If you have a friend who makes a mistake, who hurts you - is this your response? One bad experience deserves your pulling your 'loyalty' - glad my friends don't treat me that way. I understand you must be greatly disappointed, and agree that the fans should be heard, but...it's not a simple black and white world..it's very gray and complex. I believe in human frailty forgivness, as well as human perserverance and strength which Scott has lived. I am sorry for your unhappiness -