View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 02:44 AM   #1
robo74
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Chicago Show --all done

Concert Date Dec 29th at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL

I have been a loyal Creed fan for many years, Bought every album, enjoyed every song.
I had the pleasure of seeing them in Chicago in fall of 99. This year, I have been on a Creed concert streak. Tinley Park, IL Aug, 02, Madison WI, Nov 02..all great shows. Today, I have to regretfully say, I am hurt, disappointed and mad. I just got back from the show in Rosemont, IL. I can’t say Creed in this case because it was Scott. 5 seconds into the first song, people knew something was wrong. And yes there was, he was DRUNK of his ass. Couldn’t sing s song for the life of him, couldn’t walk much. Most of the first half of the show, he was sitting on his ass on the stage. Then he deceided that he would lay down to sing a song. Then, when he was pissed off at what he was doing, he threw the mic, his ear pieces and stormed off stage. He came back with no boots on, just Scott in his socks! Then a bit later, he left again between songs, only to come back with no shirt. He couldn’t sing, he couldn’t do what he does best with his loyal fans. People left after a few songs, people boo’d at Scott. Today, he wasted my time and money, and this will not be forgotten.
Today, I think he lost some fans! Watch the news in the near future, you will see this “show” brought to a lot of peoples attention.

This is not a hate post, but just someone who is unhappy. And I think he needs to know how is fans feel about his behavior!