Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by velocityidp
<b>My reply to him:

Regarding your "review" of Creed in general,
&nbsp;
Well, throw one more into the barrel of "Creed Sucks" articles. Yeee Haaaaw! And it's more of the same old, same old. The whole Pearl Jam thing has been mulled over endlessly, as has the "Christianity" business. Enough already, sheesh. You've basically the summarized 4-years of media-bashing that Creed has received by the rock establishment. You also expressed your very biased, uninformed opinion of the band.
&nbsp;
Creed has a dynamic with its fans that I've never seen with any other group (live or recorded). Your statement saying Creed is "...part of a machine that treats... fans as dupes..." is perhaps the most silly/uninformed thing you wrote in your article. Nothing could be further from the truth.
&nbsp;
Anyway, it was a mildly-interesting piece that was heavy on short-sighted arm flailing and devoid of any intellectual or journalistic merit. I suspect you don't really care, though. &nbsp;
&nbsp;
I hope you have a nice New Year as well, but I think your "ramblings of one rock fan" article should have been relegated to back pages of your fine publication -- if that.
&nbsp;
Nicholas F. Singh</b>