View Single Post
Old 12-26-2002, 12:11 AM   #15
spiritdancer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I have also had the oppertunity to meet Mark here in Vegas. I don't know if I posted this yet. But, I'll say this again.

The second show in Vegas. (Fan Appreciation Show) Me and a couple of friends waited after the show to try and meet the guys. Where the buses where, it was gated. So we waited up at the top of the stairs. Scott was the first to come out with Lonnie. He just waved his hand and said "Don't have time". Five minutes later Mark came out. We yelled and waved. My friend yelled to him and asked if we could take pictures with him. He hesitated and said sure, come around front.

We ran down to where the gates where and Security said no, can't let you in. While we were fighting with security, saying Mark said we could, the buses were leaving. We thought shit, they left!

The four of us started walking back to our cars, two minutes later here comes this black Mercedes, it stops (were we stood all pissed off) and out comes Mark freakin Tremonti, out of the passenger seat.

In the middle of the Thomas & Mack parking lot!

He said he couldn't find us!! He came to look for us!

Yes, Mark does go out of his way to meet and greet fans. Mark Tremonti came on that BB last night to say Thank you and to have a Merry Christmas!

You can believe it or not. I do!

Peace,
Kat

~Give Love~

~Give Soul~