View Single Post
Old 12-15-2002, 11:41 PM   #8
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Xterminator27
And if ya think about THAT. whuts even weirder is that tose microscopic cells are just made out of atoms. VERRY small balls that have protons orbiting them, People are mostly made out of nitrogen atoms. UR dna is made out of 4 kinds of atoms, depeding on hwo these microscopic balls are placed changes who you are, what u look like and how u act. THATS FREKEN WEIRD

And the thing is THESE facts have been 100% proven

Also atoms are just made outof Somethen SMALLer, i 4get what there called but like 5 trillion of em make an atom.

Ahh.. i love this board.

First of all.. in the nucleus of a cell, there are PROTONS and neutrons. The protons decide what element it is(number thereof) and neutrons act as barriers, because as we know, positives oppose each other, and the neutrons, which have no charge, act as a buffer to keep them together(how is not known.. but it's the basis of nuclear physics and how to get energy from anything.) ELECTRONS orbit the nucleus, holding the negative charge. You got it right about DNA being made out of 4 different bases. Though.. most of our DNA is just instructions for making proteins. The part about the subatomic particles hasn't been proven on any level, and is still pure theory. The smallest entity we know of are photons, which are particles of light.. basically.. they're pure energy.

-J

You said life don’t mean a thing
That there’s no reason left to dream
You were wrong, there was grace
You saw the enemy, I saw your face
People like you and I spinnin’ through space
You were wrong, I still have faith