View Single Post
Old 12-15-2002, 12:09 AM   #3
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Iīll have to disagree.

Before you make statements like this, you must know the case.
Read the Bible from Genesis to Revelations first.

God created Adam and Eve. They had sons and daughters.
God asked them to have children, in order to populate Earth. At that time, their kids didnīt born dumb or deformed.

Later, when God considers that there are enough people, he says "Thatīs enough. From now on, impregnating your sister, daughter or mother shall be considered sin." So, thatīs when this disfunctions begin.

Then, after Earth was destroyed by the flood, it was the same thing. Noah and his family (I think it was his wife and 3 sons and their wives, not sure right now) had the same instruction. Again, when God considered that was enough people, sleeping with your relatives began to be considered as sin.

Too sorry I donīt have a Bible in English nearby, right now. But if you want to, I can post the passages by the end of the week, in English.

X, you canīt say Bible was changed. Despite it was written by many men, all of them were inspired and guided by the Holy Spirit of God.

You canīt say itīs just a saying, coz you have no proof of that. At the same time, I canīt tell you itīs fact, coz I donīt either have proof of that. Itīs a matter of faith: you believe in the Bible and accept itīs Godīs words for us or you donīt. Youīll never find proofs of this and that, coz God wants that we develop our FAITH, that we do believe in his words.