View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 02:39 AM   #27
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by hotforscott
I feel like his music has always been what has gotten him through his tough times and that it helps him cope.  

we will probably be even more drawn to the band after their next album. It will clue us into alot more, but even so, we will never know the entire story of his life. I have heard all the bandmembers say, over and over, about how when they take time off, they miss the touring and the fans and I think that they have a lot of say so in what goes on in their schedule, I mean, they took that year off and couldn't wait to get back.  

Jaggar is the most important thing to Scott and I even think he comes before the band in Mark and Phillips eyes as well and I think that if Scott thought anything in his music career was jeopardizing his relationship with Jaggar he would stop in a heartbeat.  

I mean, I have 2 children and it's hard with a regular husband, I can only imagine with a husband like Scott.  

I think the band members are extremely level headed and know when enough is enough and if they need time off, they'll take it.

Excellent points, all of them! I agree that they know what's best for themselves. Looking at it from their point of view, yes, they love touring and want to do it as much as they can, and that has to take its toll on personal relationships. Looking at it from our point of view, as Tantraess said, we are concerned at what we, the fans, hear and read. While we don't know the whole story, what we do hear worries us and we just don't want to see them burn themselves out.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.