View Single Post
Old 11-20-2002, 01:22 PM   #6
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thanks, Tantraess. It will go down as one of the most memorable of the shows I've been to as well. It was my third...

Yes, I think we have to remember they are human and not perfect. With regard to the families, personally, I don't think kids under 11 or 12 should be at a concert especially that late and on a school night. I saw several youngsters there who couldn't have been more than 8.

I do agree that people might have been more mellow because of the long wait and lack of *incentives*, but I really couldn't blame him. The place was only half full, and he feeds so much off the crowd, that I'm sure he was trying to be *up* as possible for the fans. I've been to a lot of concerts in my day, and swearing is usually a staple. Creed are one of the more tame bands in that respect. The swearing really didn' t bother me. And really, most bands would have packed it in, I think. I'm glad they played through it. It still was a great performance because of the amazing effort on all their parts. Mark was ripping those solos up! I was loving it.