View Single Post
Old 11-16-2002, 09:24 PM   #12
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Read JDM
<b>We don't need to legalize drugs. Period. Parents have enough trouble raising their kids in this damned country as it is. We don't need someone selling drugs on the street corner legally, illegally or at all. Period. This is just another fine example of the twisted logic which Mick Jagger might call "Sympathy for the Devil," wherein you try to solve a problem by catering to the those who've caused it. It doesn't make things better. It only encourages matters to get worse. I mean, if there are far too many murders going on, and there are, then why not just make murder legal, too? And rape? And any other detestable thing you can think of? Come on, man. It's just plain wrong. Drink your beer if your 21, smoke your pot but do it carefully, and leave the rest as far from your doorstep as possible. Period. </b>

You are the man!!! Totally agree with ya!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"