Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 08:28 AM   #2988
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Day 2 of an incredible beginning...

Magnificent day yesterday. It ended with some type of flowers in my hair, I don't know what they were but they were growing in the middle of nowhere hanging from a bank as we passed. A friend of mine at the end of the trip...asked if I happened to hit a flower bush because they were all in my hair. Yes, while battling rapids...my float ran out of control and plowed right through the center of an unknown flower tree...after I got the spiders off me... I kept the flowers.

Today I am told to find a Gratitude rock, and do the 10 things I am thankful for, which I have completed.

The rock is going to be full of positive energy at the end of the journey because every night before I go to bed, I am going to hold it and think about the best thing that happened in that day and really zone in and appreciate that one thing. The goal is to point your thinking in the direction of positive energy right before sleep. You are sifting through all the good things that happened in the day...to hone in on one of your favorite events.

I had this dream last night of which I just remembered as I type this...I was rummaging through this large basket, inside was some type of rectangular soap dish or small tray with turquoise and silver embellishments all over them and as I put them to the side...it was full of rocks...beautiful painted rocks with different designs all over them. I picked up one and I said to myself ...this is the one I will use.

http://rcfm.ca/wp-content/uploads/20...iver-rocks.jpg

It's nice when dreams mesh with reality...I love those moments.

Have you ever touched something an object and felt vibrations from it, or have you ever stood in a sacred spot and felt the energy? It's nice.

“Wherever you go for the rest of your life, you’re always in the middle of the universe and the circle is always around you. Everyone who walks up to you has entered that sacred space, and it’s not an accident. Whatever comes into the space is there to teach you.”
~Pema Chödrön

"Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some." Charles Dickens

---

Thankful!