Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 02:03 AM   #2986
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

WITHIN MY HEART...

"When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart, "but rather I am in the heart of God."- Kahlil Gibran

Maybe...a better way of saying what I said yesterday. I think it's the same thing standing in a place of complete unity, when there is no filter of separation, when the veil has been completely removed. When I am ONE in spirit...there is no longer any separation.

His Heart and Your Heart become ONE HEART.

http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2009/1...-one-heart.jpg

Even though physicality may separate and give the illusion of two..the spirit knows no boundaries, in space or in time. In spirit, space and time are both nonexistant. (That terrified me the first time I saw that, legs of jello...I remember how I felt...I was completely afraid...and humbled all at the same time)

That is what a veil represents, it represents separation of two that will be completely united as ONE...once it's lifted...the husband kisses the bride to represent what it means when Two become One in mind, body and spirit. In ceremony it is just symbolism of a deeper meaning, so that others can see what has taken place between them already. As years pass the true meaning gets lost and misrepresented just like so many other things...then symbolism begins to become literal...and things get messy.

VEIL :A word used in the scriptures to mean (1) a divider separating areas of the tabernacle or temple, (2) a symbol for a separation between God and man.

The veil divides the holy of holies from the holy place, Ex. 26:33

The veil of the temple was rent in twain at the crucifixion of Christ, Matt. 27:51 (Mark 15:38; Luke 23:45).

The dark veil of unbelief was being cast away from his mind, Alma 19:6

The veil of the covering of my temple shall be taken off, D&C 101:23

The veil was taken from our minds, D&C 110:1

A veil of darkness shall cover the earth, Moses 7:61

The veil shall be rent and you shall see me, D&C 67:10 (D&C 38:8).

I am in complete love with this quote:

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend." Henri Bergson

"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Roald Dahl

My day is starting at 12 am! I have alot of info to cover. I have a final @ 9:30! Praying I remember everything.

Last edited by Sasa : 04-27-2012 at 02:10 AM.